PROVA-FLEX TILE & STONE UNDERLAYMENT
ROVA-FLEX® is a durable, lightweight uncoupling membrane that provides crack isolation protection on cement slabs and an easy-to-install, labor saving alternative to backer board on wood substrates.
The PROVA-FLEX® unique design features an impermeable polypropylene sheet formed with a regular pattern of hollow studs to hold thinset mortar, sandwiched between a woven polypropylene netting on top and a polypropylene non-woven anchoring fabric that is laminated to the bottom with a polyolefin based adhesive (Shear Stress Control).
The top netting ensures a superior mechanical bond with the cured thinset holding the tile to the PROVA-FLEX® (when compared to open dove-tailed designs), while the bottom fabric neutralizes stress caused by multi-directional lateral substrate movement thereby protecting the tiled surface.
- A durable, lightweight tile/stone uncoupling underlayment provides crack isolation protection
- Use on concrete or plywood substrate floors
- Easy-to-install, labor saving alternative to backer board on wood substrates
- 100% waterproof & controls vapor penetration
- Impermeable polypropylene sheet lays flat
- Won't collapse under weight of installer' knees
- 3 Ft 3 Inch x 82 Ft x 1/8" Thick
NOTE: This item is considered to be an
Over-sized and/or Non-Standard Package by UPS. The shipping fees are set by the
package carriers, NOT by Hardware World.
In some cases, quantity ordered may be required to ship via LTL
freight. Freight rates will apply.
FOR CALIFORNIA SHOPPERS
Hello Californians! Your government wants us to show you the following message:
- ⚠ WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.